• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion V 1.5.1.0 Hulu in 1080p with HEVC and AVC Codecs

Please notice that HEVC uses the Main profile. Either Main or High, Main is good for episodes and High is good for movies. ;)

I appear to be having some challenges playing them back. I need to look into that issue. JRiver is giving me a black screen but mediainfo shows proper information for the video. I also had it hang on episode 2 of the show I'm downloading but I aborted that one and it went on to the rest. I'll deal with that when it's done. Probably just a temporary network issue on my side I'm sure.

Audio is still 64kbps. are there any plans to include highest bitrate audio that Hulu provides with the movies ?

I appear to be having some challenges playing them back. I need to look into that issue. JRiver is giving me a black screen but mediainfo shows proper information for the video. I also had it hang on episode 2 of the show I'm downloading but I aborted that one and it went on to the rest. I'll deal with that when it's done. Probably just a temporary network issue on my side I'm sure.
If I can I will help you sort out any issues you may have SamuriHL.;) I am using the .99 cent Microsoft HEVC codec and it works great. I don't have any codec packs on my Windows 11 machine.

If I can I will help you sort out any issues you may have SamuriHL.;) I am using the .99 cent Microsoft HEVC codec aand it works great. I don't any codec packs on my Windows 11 machine.

I just tried it in PowerDVD 20 and it's also blank screen. I do everything in HEVC these days (UHD exclusively on discs and just purchased a Hero 11 for 4K HEVC recording a few weeks ago, as well). I also tried opening it in Davinci Resolve Studio and it won't even open it at all. So something weird is going on. If you want to try one, pick an episode of Mayans MC season 1 and do HEVC 4k and see what you get for a result.

I just tried it in PowerDVD 20 and it's also blank screen. I do everything in HEVC these days (UHD exclusively on discs and just purchased a Hero 11 for 4K HEVC recording a few weeks ago, as well). I also tried opening it in Davinci Resolve Studio and it won't even open it at all. So something weird is going on. If you want to try one, pick an episode of Mayans MC season 1 and do HEVC 4k and see what you get for a result.
I am on it.

I am on it.

I owned the HEVC codec on the WIndows Store and installed that just as a test. WMP says it can't play the file. So I think there's some issue here but I'm confident it'll get found and fixed. Let me know if you need a log or anything.

I owned the HEVC codec on the WIndows Store and installed that just as a test. WMP says it can't play the file. So I think there's some issue here but I'm confident it'll get found and fixed. Let me know if you need a log or anything.

AFAIK, Windows Store codecs don't integrate with WMP, you need to use Movies and TV (or Films and TV, depending on your locale) App.

the 1440 file is not being detected but the full 4K file is fine.

Maynans 4K file.jpg

files.jpg

AFAIK, Windows Store codecs don't integrate with WMP, you need to use Movies and TV (or Films and TV, depending on your locale) App.
Yes, I use Windows Movie and TV and VLC and it works a treat.;)

Odd. I'm installing that now. But JRiver plays damn near everything and PowerDVD won't play it either. Not sure what's up with that. I'll see what this Movies and TV app does.

That's not playing them either. I'll force an nVidia driver reinstall. There was some weirdness going on when I installed the updated driver the other day so I'll see if that fixes it. I'll check on the macbook pro later, as well. Could just be this machine.

Odd. I'm installing that now. But JRiver plays damn near everything and PowerDVD won't play it either. Not sure what's up with that. I'll see what this Movies and TV app does.

That's not playing them either. I'll force an nVidia driver reinstall. There was some weirdness going on when I installed the updated driver the other day so I'll see if that fixes it. I'll check on the macbook pro later, as well. Could just be this machine.
Now you have me hung up watching The Mayan's gun battle in Season 1 Episode 1

Now you have me hung up watching The Mayan's gun battle in Season 1 Episode 1

I'm glad one of us can. After using DDU and wiping out the nVidia driver and reinstalling it, those files still would not play. I've deleted them and will download them again one at a time and see what the hell's up with that.

Back