• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using sony vaio notebook w/ slysoft

speedy7380

I have been told by an IT friend of mine that sony put anti-ripping software in every one of its computers. When I initially purchased the slysoft product it was working perfectly (over two years ago). Now, I can't burn a single dvd. I keep recieving 'bad media' error messages, even though i am using good quality sony dvd's. This happened to me before, when I used to use decrypter and shrink once the new dvd codings came out and it was no longer usefull. Not sure whether it is the anydvd/clone dvd combo which is the problem, or whether sony has placed a software into the computer which is causing the problem. Below are the ways which i have tried to rip/burn:

1. any dvd/ clone dvd
2. any dvd rip to hard drive/ shrink 3.2
3. any dvd " " " " / decrypter
4. any dvd/ nero recode

None of these have worked. Also, could it be the fact that ny computer is 3 yrs. old. Would changing the dvd-r drive fix the problem?

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Speedy7380:bowdown:

The PC is not the problem. There is no "anti-ripping" software built into it.
Have you tried a different brand of media? At 3 yrs. old, it is a also possible that your DVDRW is failing.

Last edited:
dvd media

have used tdk, sony, and memorex. All are presently giving the same results.

Try Verbatims or Tys and make sure your firmware is up to date.

Back