• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using Anydvd

kateoakes2002

I have the trial version of Anydvd loaded onto my PC and i also have Nero. When I try and copy a dvd direct from my dvd rom onto my external dvd writer nero says that the disc is too small for the movie (disc is 120 minutes long) i have tried using Anydvd to make the DVD smaller (i.e cutting out the previews etc) but it doesn't make any difference. Can anyone assist. I would point out that i have got it working with a DVD that was very short but that was using DVD43 and not Anydvd.

Kate

anydvd doesn't shrink the film to a single layered disc, it removes the copy protection.

you'll need clonedvd for this, other apps you can use is dvd shrink, nero recode/vision express (can't remember which one it is :eek: )

but as your using the trial of anydvd, have a shot of the trial for clonedvd ;)

So if i use Clonedvd and DVD43 i should be able to do the same job as with CloneDVD and AnyDVD?

Kate

i'd still use & buy anydvd & buy clonedvd at the same time :D

has dvd43 been updated lately?, from what i know it hasnt, but not sure if any more work has been done on it.

theres a money off coupon just now & it's got a good few more days to run, try them both out & see withs the best for you, but only have 1 of them installed at a time or their fight with each other

After the Australian manufacturer "Jacal Consulting Pty." had stopped the development of their software "GameJackal" due to changes in the Australian copyright, SlySoft acquired all rights on this product. As of now, GameJackal Pro is only developed and sold by SlySoft.

To celebrate SlySoft's first version of GameJackal we offer a 20% discount on all products (except upgrades) during the introduction phase.

To redeem the coupon just enter the
coupon code: gamejackal
in the coupon box at the bottom of the check-out form. Please note that this coupon is only valid until June, 24th 2007!

Owners of older GameJackal versions (Standard and Pro) can upgrade to SlySoft GameJackal Pro for only $10 at: https://secure.slysoft.com/gj_upgrade.php

Last edited:
i'd still use & buy anydvd

has dvd43 been updated lately?, from what i know it hasnt, but not sure if any more work has been done on it.
Not necessary. ;)
DVD43 dropped support for all "advanced" protections (everything, except CSS) a long time ago.
DVD43 will fail on RipGuard, Puppetlock, Arccos, ProtectDVD, X-Protect, ... protected discs "by design".
In other words - you won't get very far with it.

Back