using anydvd hd lifetime license on pc with windows 10 insider program?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Timothy1992, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

i recently bought a lifetime license for anydvd hd, actually today! I am in the windows 10 insider program and getting new builds 1-2 per week on average, will this affect my license? it doesn't seem to so far, as i have gotten new builds and it didn't affect my license in anydvd hd or any other program. I just want to confirm this is fine, I am only using the software on 1 PC but I get new builds in the insider program quite often, I want to confirm im not at risk of having my license blacklisted. any help would be awesome! thanks.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

No danger at all. Insider builds are just a special type of 'feature updates' to Windows. They don't affect your license any more than a normal update would. As long as you have only anydvd active and running registered with the same key, at any time, your key will be safe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

thanks, that's all i needed to know, I appreciate the quick answer! so your saying as long as i only have 1 PC running the anydvd hd at a time im fine? if i go to a new PC do i have to sign out of anydvd hd to release the key or anything? or just uninstall the program?

4. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

one last thing, if i move to a new computer do i just uninstall anydvd hd before moving over to the new computer? and tell it to remove registration info? like to release the license. so as long as im only running 1 PC with anydvd hd installed and active im fine right?

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes just reinstall in your new PC and activate license (with AnyDVDHD off)

6. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

thanks for the help! you can close this thread, thanks for the very prompt reply!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We can leave it open, maybe someone else will ask the same question someday LOL

8. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

ok cool...when u said activate license with anydvd hd off did u mean off on the old PC?

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No, I meant install anydvd in the new pc , then exit out of it, and double click your license. Then turn it on again and you will be registered.

10. Timothy1992

Timothy1992 Member

ok i see...thanks.