• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

userguide and tutorial

antipodes

Can anyone at SlySoft advise when a tutorial and user guide for CloneBD will become available?
I ask because when I was on the CloneBD screen which prompts you to select the type of copy you require I clicked on the Blu-ray box image, which appears on the left of the screen and a desk top of a CloneBD player appears with what appears to be editing buttons. I have no idea how to use that feature/screen.

You choose between the buttons at the top. Clicking on the Blu-ray cover to the left just brings up the built in player so you can play back the main movie to check it's the right one.

If you hover the mouse over each button it tells you what they do.

Back