• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

User Identity Protection

Butt_Love

Hi There!

Just wondering how safe it is to Download from Netflix & Amazon?

Is there anyway they can tell you are downloading or does it just look like you are playing the video? It seems to convert faster that it would play at so that got me thinking.

Also for an ISP, does the internet traffic appear as if you are streaming a video file or does it look like you are downloading a video file?

Thanks

netflix and amazon offer a download themselves.

so i personally see no difference. except that the downloads are encrypted by the providers themselves and can only be played with the corresponding programs.

if I am wrong please correct me, nobody is perfect :)

Oh! Never thought of that. Is that how it is working it is using Amazon’ & Netflix’s Download service. So it essentially just looks like you are downloading the movie for off line viewing.

Precisely, with the addition here that anystream decrypts the streams, while the native amazon/netflix apps don't and can play the encrypted titles from their matching streaming service.

Back