• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

used CDVDM first time, froze my computer

enjoymusicC

Just used Clone DVD Mobile for the first time(with Any DVD). It finished copying the movie, Borat. When I played it in Windows Media Player 11, it played one chapter of 3 minutes then froze WMP, and my whole computer. Nothing worked. I tried to log off and Elby Tray Window popped up as "program not responding". I had to push the button to turn off my computer. I just restarted and jumped on the net to try and get some answers. What is wrong, why does it only play one chapter and freeze, why does it freeze my whole computer completely??? Help please. I want to copy a few of my movies onto my new Zen Vision M and of course want to be able to use my computer!!

Back