• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Use Multiple Recorders

boxxdr

I am trying to find a way to burn a clone CD image (imagename.000 with an imagename.dvd) and use more then one burner at a time. It is essential that the layer break info in the .dvd file is followed. Basically is there any way to get clonecd to make 2 or more copies of an image at a time with multiple recorders?
I am currently using a system with 2 X Pioneer DVD-212D SATA burners and could save allot of time if i could find a program that will put both of them to work at once.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
BoXXDr

On a hardware level, I wouldn't even try it. Cable data transfer collisions, processor & bus timing errors, etc can result in flawed, unplayable backups.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the rush? After a DL original is ripped to your HDD, you would only be saving 20 minutes or so by trying to avoid making the second, safer burn. I recommend quality over speed.

I agree with Whisperer. However, boxxdr, if you absolutely must . . . you can run more than one instance of Clonecd.

On a hardware level, I wouldn't even try it. Cable data transfer collisions, processor & bus timing errors, etc can result in flawed, unplayable backups.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the rush? After a DL original is ripped to your HDD, you would only be saving 20 minutes or so by trying to avoid making the second, safer burn. I recommend quality over speed.

"What's the rush" - 2 copies at a time means i have doubled my productivity.

"I wouldn't even try it. Cable data transfer collisions, processor & bus timing errors, etc can result in flawed, unplayable backups. " - I already do this this all the time for single layer movies using Nero Burning Rom. Why would this be any different?

"I recommend quality over speed" Me too! I am using Verbatim DVD+R DL Printable disks so I would cry if i burned a coaster.

Back