• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use Anydvd 6.6.0.2 beta] Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up

Also having problems with anydvd with Pixars Up! What is this beta fix?

Just today the following was stated:

To the best of my knowledge this DVD is not officially released, we know about it now since a day or two ago and we've ordered it. We need to physically have this disc to find out what it is we need to do. A little patience, please. ;)

This hasn't changed in the matter of hours. The problem will be resolved when its resolved. Given Slysoft's exemplary track record I think a little patience is in order especially since the disc won't even officially be released until the 10th of November.

problem with disney's UP

i have just returned from new york and purchased this the bluray version which comes with the dvd version aswell but when i load it in the drive anydvd just hangs and says the disc will be ready shortly and nothing happens anydvd v6.5.9.5 im trying to back-up the dvd version not the the bluray

i have just returned from new york and purchased this the bluray version which comes with the dvd version aswell but when i load it in the drive anydvd just hangs and says the disc will be ready shortly and nothing happens anydvd v6.5.9.5 im trying to back-up the dvd version not the the bluray

... and what has previously been written about the SD DVD release of UP still applies. The issue is known.

Disney Movie " UP "

I have tried all of that since last tuesday nothing absolutely nothing works..

We need slysoft to look into it and bring out an new update for it.

This is not our first go round with Disney....

We know how the operate..

Disney movie " UP "

I have tried all of that since last tuesday nothing absolutely nothing works..

We need slysoft to look into it and bring out an new update for it.

This is not our first go round with Disney....

We know how the operate..

Unable to ripp pixar "UP" dvd with anydvd....
I want to bring it down to 4.7G
any suggestions?

up...dvd

hi guys..just got my blue ray 4 disc copy of pixar's UP.i have tried to back-up the normal dvd of the set but it must have a new code on it..any news on an update for this movie...many thanks....d

Last time you posted you were given details about providing logs. Don't be suprised by the lack of help you'll get for not providing the logs this time either. Without logs we can't and won't help you.

many thanks for your response but when i right click the icon and click log file no box actually pops up..if it had i would have created a log file for the team to work on...this may be down to using win 7,,,i dunno...

in process

This "UP" thing is ordered and when it arrives we'll fix it.
Please be a little patient. Thanks.

Last time you posted you were given details about providing logs. Don't be suprised by the lack of help you'll get for not providing the logs this time either. Without logs we can't and won't help you.

Mike_r, it's impossible to produce log files with the UP dvd.

never seen this one before

I have a copy of UP but anydvd will not show the disc is in the drive i I have waited over 15 minutes on each compute with no other programs open with no luck. I just get the continuing notice that anydvd is scanning I just get the message

'AnyDVD is scanning the disc!
The disc you have inserted will be available shortly.
Please wait!

but it never is ready

pet pupz

thanks I have read and read but didn't find that post:bang:

thanks I have read and read but didn't find that post

Stickies are located at the top of the forum for a reason. And when you click the "Movies that may not work" sticky and find the associated link for the dvd that you're having a problem with, you can feel free to reply in that thread about your problem instead of opening up a new thread, since it's a known issue.

Last edited:
It's kinda funny how people just keep asking for updates on UP and asking for help when it's been stated over an over that a fix will come in due time. The movie isn't even out yet. Not sure how you put "UP" with it Webslinger but congrats on having patients with everyone.
I'll be getting the movie UP when it does release on the 10th like the rest of the planet lol. Need to go work for a studio or like Blockbuster and get the movie early lol ... everyone wants everything now, patients can be a virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back