• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use Anydvd 6.6.0.2 beta] Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you place the disk in drive before this beta it was just continuously reading never ended up being ready .
after this beta it reads it and it shows its ready .
when using clone it gets all the way to then end and it shows 1 error .
when trying to create log it trys reading it again and never stops .
after you eject the disc anydvd says that it is still scanning disc . when no disc is in there

With any program using this disc in trying to copy or read it system seems to become partially unstable . takes long time to respond to things .

It wont let me copy anything from clone , when I try to copy it becomes unstable .

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.9.6)
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-851S 1.50 605230KMEHA97788303
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2040880 sectors (3986 MBytes)
Total size: 4046768 sectors (7903 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: UP
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• clod.jpg
    clod.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
  • clon2.jpg
    clon2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
No doubt in my mind = )

You folks may need to wait for Slysoft to get their hands on this disc. It may take a week or two for the dvd to arrive in Antigua where Slysoft is located before Slysoft can begin decrypting the disc--once it's officially released.

I don't mind , I just do this to try and help out , in any way I can = )
I can watch the original .

i know someone who back up this movie he told me it has bad sectors with fake movie files and some invalid cells to i hope this helps

The Movie " UP "

Houston we have problems it locked up the fox...

SOS HELP....

Slysoft will probably require this dvd in order to decrypt it properly (I'm guessing). The dvd hasn't been released yet, and Slysoft is located in Antigua. So it may take a week or two after the official release date before the disc arrives in Antigua.
I have no clue.

The bottom line is people need to wait for an Anydvd update.

The movie " UP "

Has anyone heard and updates on the movie " UP "?
It still does not work with the newest beta either.

we'll fix this

Has anyone heard and updates on the movie " UP "?
It still does not work with the newest beta either.

To the best of my knowledge this DVD is not officially released, we know about it now since a day or two ago and we've ordered it. We need to physically have this disc to find out what it is we need to do. A little patience, please. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back