• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use Anydvd 6.6.0.2 beta] Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLANCO23

i just brought the movie up and try to back it anydvd 6.5.9.5 is try to scan the dvd but it don't read it it just keep scanning a try to create a log but couldn't can anyone please help. the movie plays fine on my computer when anydvd is not turn on

Last edited:
disney movies take a while to scan tinkerbell 2 took like 8 to 10 minutes to scan.give it some time to scan

i just brought the movie up and try to back it anydvd 6.5.9.5 is try to scan the dvd but it don't read it it just keep scanning a try to create a log but couldn't can anyone please help. the movie plays fine on my computer when anydvd is not turn on

i. Clean the disc (seriously)

ii. Allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before you open any other programs when inserting the original disc into your optical drive. Some computers take more time to scan some discs than other computers do, depending on system specs.

the dvd is clean its brand new and anydvd has been scanning more than an hour but anydvd don't do it with any other disc or movie

the dvd is clean its brand new

Sometimes new discs have this oily film on them that needs to be cleaned off.

Also, simply because a disc is new doesn't mean it's fine: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11981 (especially look at #2 and #17)

They can be defective right out of the shrinkwrap. And even if they play fine, that doesn't mean they are fine either.

and anydvd has been scanning more than an hour but anydvd don't do it with any other disc or movie

Here are the possibilities:

1. Anydvd isn't handling the disc properly. If that's true, nothing can be done until the disc is released since it's impossible to create a log file without having the scanning finish. In such an instance, it's more than likely that a) Slysoft would have to order the dvd themselves, and b) it may take a week or two for the dvd to arrive in Antigua where Slysoft is located before Slysoft can begin decrypting the disc.

If you really wanted to be a team player, you can try waiting a few more hours to see if the scan finishes. If so, please upload the Anydvd .zip log file.

2. The disc is defective. Yes, this is a real possibility. Try exchanging it.

3. Try another drive to read the disc. It's possible that your current one is dying--or it's possible that another drive will be more effective at reading a borderline defective disc.

Last edited:
1. Okay, do this before putting the disc in your drive:

a) clean the disc

b) Set your drive's region code:

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
ii. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iii. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
iv. Click "properties".
v. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vi. Select the region that you're in
vii. Start Anydvd

c) Use Anydvd 6.5.9.9 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6599.exe
(If you don't own Anydvd, you can try the program for free for 21 days.)

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

d. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

e. Put the disc in your optical drive. Now wait an eternity

By the way, if you can get the scan to finish, please, please, please do this:

2. Use CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2925.exe.
(If you don't own CloneDVD, you can try the program for free for 21 days.)

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of CloneDVD then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

3. Select "Clone dvd" from the main menu. Ensure that everything including the main menus is checked.

4. Select "dvd+/-r dl" near the quality bar.

5. On the output method page, select "dvd files". (you're going to rip to your hard drive)

6. provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

7. Post an Anydvd .zip log file

i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
ii) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
iv) Select "Create Logfile"
v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
vii) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
viii) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
ix) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
x) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
xi) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
xii) click "upload"
xii) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
I had the same problem.

O.k., then I'm pretty sure Anydvd doesn't handle this disc yet. If you really wanted to be a team player, you can try waiting a few hours to see if the scan finishes. If so, please upload the Anydvd .zip log file and the Clonedvd logfile. click here for instructions.

Last edited:
I'm on my way to work. I've had the same problems with the movie "Up". Going to leave the disc in overnight. Let's see what happens. Stay tuned.

I'm on my way to work. I've had the same problems with the movie "Up". Going to leave the disc in overnight. Let's see what happens. Stay tuned.

Hey, I appreciate it. Seriously, thanks for trying. :clap:

Also, I found one of your old posts; please make sure you don't have packet writing on your system still:

i) Create a backup of your registry: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order."Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove selected filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

That's just an example from what you had before. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536 for other stuff you may want to remove using imgburn.

Last edited:
after almost 11 hours. anydvd 6.5.9.5 was still scanning "Up" dvd. can't even make a log file. looks like we'll have to wait for a software update.

after almost 11 hours. anydvd 6.5.9.5 was still scanning "Up" dvd. can't even make a log file. looks like we'll have to wait for a software update.

Okay, that's nuts. Thanks for trying.

It looks like Slysoft will need to order this disc.

up

this always happen at the end of the year nothing new my friend told me he got the movie up and the same problem too

IT is posible to obtain the IFO files using other program? I know that it will not have the anydvd log, but it is step ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back