• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also purchased Transformers2 "Rise of The Fallen". I have spent some time @ backing up this title and and even after updating AnyDVD/HD to version 6.5.9.3, The end result is a fragmented DVD file that skips around as some forum members have already mentioned. I am attempting another back up as I write this reply attempting to see if the necessary title sets will merge in the correct sequence. This encryption a real challenge. :agree: Per NERO 8 Recode3 the main movie consist of titlesets 46,48,95, & 96 now getting these titlesets to playback in that order is the challenge to overcome. I've tried CloneDVD2 2.9.2.2 but no luck either.

Last edited:
just passing through...

For what it's worth:

This transformer thing is on the radar twice.

1. Lots of READ errors like shown in this thread. Game over for copying this one and, yes, it will play and look perfect.

2. 6593 AnyDVD may help if there are no READ errors and the copy process should be "main movie only", no menus. Then it will work.

Just another "one of those" DVDs: either badly produced or some special handling required. 8)

here

_NEC DVD+-RW ND-3530A 103C 05062200
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2002704 sectors (3911 MBytes)
Total size: 3998752 sectors (7810 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 6 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

tranformers 2

i am having a major issue with this movie, it wont encode-keeps popping errors,can anyone help.

I was kinda different seeing the ending credits as the second chapter. How long does it usually take for a known problem to be corrected in a later version of AnyDvd

the files from the ripping to hard drive that didn't work last night, worked today I just changed to movie only in 1Click pro

Transformers

For what it's worth:

This transformer thing is on the radar twice.

1. Lots of READ errors like shown in this thread. Game over for copying this one and, yes, it will play and look perfect.

2. 6593 AnyDVD may help if there are no READ errors and the copy process should be "main movie only", no menus. Then it will work.

Just another "one of those" DVDs: either badly produced or some special handling required. 8)

No It does not work movie only eighter! It's good till chapter 7 then its blank.

Last edited:
I have tried to copy the whole disc, including menus, and movie only with the same result. Chapters all mixed up. End credits are at Chapter 2 both ways.

No good! I also tried movie only and full dvd with anydvd 6.5.9.3 as well as other known good backup software and they all failed. Chapters are not in order, so i asume the programers will resolve this issue shortly... I use anydvd to rip all my movies to my HD, so hopefully i don't have to buy another program to get the job done.

i riped with anydvd and used 1 click dvd to make copy of movie only work fine when i use clone dvd it messes up the order of movie dont think its any dvd its clone dvd that dont work right just saying love slysoft im sure they will fix8)

i riped with anydvd and used 1 click dvd to make copy of movie only work fine when i use clone dvd it messes up the order of movie dont think its any dvd its clone dvd that dont work right just saying love slysoft im sure they will fix8)

The problem actually is Anydvd. Playback is messed up with the original disc with Anydvd running in the background.

The problem will be fixed, but the disc hasn't been released yet. And I suspect Slysoft may need the disc.

I'm going to try a 1 for 1 back up using CloneCD with AnyDVD/HD in the backround. The difference is if it works is, I'll get an exact clone back up of the original disc as is, wacky encryption included.:agree:

I'm going to try a 1 for 1 back up using CloneCD with AnyDVD/HD in the backround. The difference is if it works is, I'll get an exact clone back up of the original disc as is, wacky encryption included.

That won't work. Playback will still be messed up. If playback is messed up with Anydvd running in the background, a Clonecd backup will be messed up as well.

Last edited:
thanks i'll give it a try on transformers revenge of the fallen

Last edited:
The Anydvd HD forum is for Blu-rays and HD-DVDs. The Anydvd forum is for dvds.

Trying to Rip Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen running Any DVD 6.5.8.7 it's not showing the video file like it's not there i upgraded to HD 6.5.9.3 beta and it wont even read the disk

While Anydvd doesn't handle this disc properly yet, the disc can be seen by Anydvd. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536 to check to ensure you don't have something bad installed. Also, allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to read the disc before opening any other programs.

Doesn't matter though. In the end, Anydvd needs to be updated to handle this disc properly.

so it will be tue. be4 new program 4 tran 2 revenge?

Will it be next Tue. b4 new program 4 revenge of fallen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back