• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selected the "video_ts.ifo" for playback and the chapters are still out of sequence...
sorry

The Movie is Out of sequence

I just Finish Backing up transformer 2 with anydvd 6.5.9.3 and clonedvd 2.9.2.5 and watch it on my dvd player the movie go from the beginning to the end back to the middle to the beginning here is the logs

Attachments

• clonedvd.rar
    80.9 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_6.5.9.3_Info_D_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    754 KB · Views: 12
I just Finish Backing up transformer 2 with anydvd 6.5.9.3 and clonedvd 2.9.2.5 and watch it on my dvd player the movie go from the beginning to the end back to the middle to the beginning here is the logs
What happens if you play the disc on your PC while AnyDVD is running?

What happens if you play the disc on your PC while AnyDVD is running?

Using PowerDVD, the original movie jumps from chapter 1 to the final credits (in other words, chapter 2 is showing up as the credits)...was not expecting that either...wow...

Using PowerDVD, the original movie jumps from chapter 1 to the final credits (in other words, chapter 2 is showing up as the credits)...was not expecting that either...wow...

Thanks for testing. That rules out a CloneDVD / AnyDVD ripper problem.

And what happens if you watch the original disc on your computer without Anydvd running in the background?

trans2 ifo files

here is the ifos untouched if it will help
movies in vts_08
title 47
2:29:47 long - 21 chapters

Attachments

• trans2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
With Anydvd running in the background.My windows media player pops up and I press the press the play movie.The movie starts with chapter 1 and chapter 2 is the final credits once I fastfoward the movie all the way to chapter 20.It starts again on title 96 and it has 5 more chapters which are chapter1,2,3,4,5.Now I tried it without running Anydvd in the background.The sequence is in order from begining to end.

i tryed beta 6.5.9.3 chapter 1 is fine chapter 2 is 9 chapters still out of order i gave up and waiting 4 the next beta and see what happens

Transformers problem

I also cannot copy Transformers 2 I have tried on 2 different computers, I cannot use AnyDVD to rip to hard disc as it tells me no disc in drive, yet it shows the disc info when you open it up I tried the version I had with no luck then I got 6.5.9.3 beta and tried that and it just keeps telling me it is scanning the disc.
One time I did get it to copy to temp folder but it was 82.1G and wouldn't copy, I tried looking for folders that actually had some content, with no luck, I have the log for 6.5.9.3 beta from the one computer I installed it to and I have 2 different logs from my 2 computers using AnyDVD6587.
On the original(6587 version) I got two different lists of corrected things on disc in readout

Attachments

• 01)AnyDVD_6.5.8.7_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    708.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Beta) AnyDVD_6.5.9.3_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    755.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_6.5.5.9_Info_E_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    724.7 KB · Views: 0
I got 6.5.9.3 beta and tried that and it just keeps telling me it is scanning the disc.

Allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other program. If that doesn't work, then your disc is likely defective and needs to be exchanged.

And you will need to use "rip video dvd to harddrive".

Anydvd can see and rip this disc without any error messages. But there's still a problem that needs to be fixed, which is not related to your current problems.

I have ripped it fine but when I try to play it back my computer crashes, never had this problem before. I have ripped it several times with same result...

Jerry

I have ripped it fine but when I try to play it back my computer crashes, never had this problem before. I have ripped it several times with same result...

Jerry

There's definitely an issue with playback ordering, but no one except you has mentioned a computer crash.

And what happens if you watch the original disc on your computer without Anydvd running in the background?

When I try the DVD without AnyDVD running in the background, the movie works as designed...chapters are in sequence as they should be...so this rules AnyDVD right back into the equation...:bang:

Webslinger I tried to rip to hard drive with no luck it said no source

Allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other program. If that doesn't work, then your disc is likely defective and needs to be exchanged.

And you will need to use "rip video dvd to harddrive".

Anydvd can see and rip this disc without any error messages. But there's still a problem that needs to be fixed, which is not related to your current problems.

this is in rip to HD mode that this occurs in with it keeping scanning

Webslinger I tried to rip to hard drive with no luck it said no source

If you are using AnyDVD 6.5.9.3 beta and you are pointing to the drive the DVD is in then you are have a completely different problem than anyone else.

When viewing the AnyDVD status window does the disc show up as being acknowledged?

When I try the DVD without AnyDVD running in the background, the movie works as designed...chapters are in sequence as they should be...so this rules AnyDVD right back into the equation...

Yes, you're exactly right.

Thanks for the info.

I have sent James another private message (the moderators don't work for Slysoft at all. We just try to help collect information to help fix problems like this one). By the way, it's entirely possible that Slysoft will need to physically have this disc in their hands in order to figure this problem out. I'm not sure.

Obviously, the disc isn't officially released yet.

I'm buying the Blu-ray version, so I won't be able to help with this dvd very much, personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back