• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you verified that AnyDVD 6.5.9.4 works correctly? Just play back the original disc with AnyDVD running on your PC.

Hey James, I just tried playing TRANSFORMERS2 ROTF in my PC with AnyDVD/HD 6.5.9.4 running as you suggested and no, the movie does not play correctly. I get a pixelated picture and choppy audio. I then disabled AnyDVD/HD 6.5.9.4 and the movie plays fine. It does not matter to me :disagree:, I watch my movies on a standalone HDMI DVD player or BLU-RAY player. :rock: On another note.....I'll be back out to WALMART October 20th to get the exclusive WALMART/IMAX editions of TRANSFORMERS2 "RISE OF THE FALLEN" on both BLU-RAY and SD-DVD.

Last edited:
Hey James, I just tried playing TRANSFORMERS2 ROTF in my PC with AnyDVD/HD 6.5.9.4 running as you suggested and no, the movie does not play correctly. I get a pixelated picture and choppy audio.
Care to post a logfile, please?

Here you go James, as you requested. My AnyDVD/HD log for TRANSFORMERS2 "RISE OF THE FALLEN".:agree:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.4_Info_M_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    722.2 KB · Views: 19
We'll know soon enough but traditionally the VANILLA disc has been the rental version in the past and given the protection on this disc it would seem wasteful to create another version just for rental. In their infinite wisdom they might, however.

My version is the USA single disc - rental version; I got it before its even out here, and even with the newest beta - the only way to get it to work was to do it like I described in my prior post. Either way you slice it, SlySoft made it happen. Thats why I purchased, and thats why I'm 3800+ movies strong in my inventory.

People that copy rental discs end up a "do not help list" maintained by some English moderators. No English moderator will knowingly help someone copy rental discs as we all recognize that copying rentals is not some grey legal area but is completely illegal in most English speaking countries. So, we can't help you. Secondly, and more importantly, we all feel it's immoral, if you do not own the original disc, to be copying rentals. We believe that Anydvd is intended for Fair Use practices as they pertain to backing up discs that have been purchased.

Anyway, as I see no conclusive evidence that Anydvd 6.5.9.4 is not handling this disc properly anymore, I'm closing this thread. Use normal posting guidelines as outlined in the link in my signature.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back