• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhawk840

Anydvd reads disc then I go to clonedvd and there is no movie just empty files. I've never has this problem before, how can I fix this?

Anydvd reads disc then I go to clonedvd and there is no movie just empty files. I've never has this problem before, how can I fix this?

Give more information and make sure you are using the latest versions of software. This title isn't released until October 20, 2009. Without more information no one can assist you.

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199

AnyDVD 6.5.9.0 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6590.exe
CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2925.exe

Post AnyDVD 6.5.9.0 beta log files:

1. Ensure Anydvd is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile"
  5. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar)
  8. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
  12. click "upload"
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
Here the transformers file

I am having the same trouble the movie appear to be blank here is the create log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.0_Info_D_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    707.5 KB · Views: 55
Nothing of interest really. Can you use AnyDVD and rip files to disk? Perhaps you need to post a LOG from CloneDVD too.

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.5.9.0)
SONY DVD RW DRU-V204A 1.60 SEP09,2008
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2002704 sectors (3911 MBytes)
Total size: 3998752 sectors (7810 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 13 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.5.9.0 ) is up to date. This is the current beta version.

Thanks for the logs BLANCO23. Nothing stands out in the logs. The disc does contain stuctural protection and contains 99 titles. It's entirely possible that it's a newer mutation of an older protection.

hhawk840 stated that when viewed with CloneDVD that all the titles are blank. What happens if you right-click on the fox icon in the systray and rip the DVD to your HDD using Rip Video DVD to Harddisk...? Does the DVD play back from the DVD drive alright using a software DVD player if you have AnyDVD running in the background?

i try to rip the dvd into hard drive but it stop and a window pop up and it said "fileIo 3vts_01_0.vob 1048576 655360". also how can i get the log from clonedvd

i try to rip the dvd into hard drive but it stop and a window pop up and it said "fileIo 3vts_01_0.vob 1048576 655360". also how can i get the log from clonedvd

If you can't rip it then there is no log. A FileIO error is a read error. What I was trying to pin down was whether the problem was fully with AnyDVD or a CloneDVD issue. From your answer, the problem likely stems from the protection and AnyDVD is possibly not handling it correctly.

I tried ripping dvd to harddisk and it did not work I got a error message: File03 VTS_01_0.VOB1048756 655360 and it got to about 57% and aborted. If I turm off AI I get 90 titles each one over 2 hours long but none of them copy either.

If I turm off AI I get 90 titles each one over 2 hours long but none of them copy either.

If I turm off AI I get 90 titles each one over 2 hours long but none of them copy either.

I'm pretty confident the issue is the structural protection. The developers will have to look at it and may possibly have some questions of their own to ask.

Here the transformers clonedvd print screen

look like there no movie. also movie plays fine when i turn off anydvd on my pc

Attachments

• transformers 2.jpg
    transformers 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
look like there no movie. also movie plays fine when i turn off anydvd on my pc

I suspect that the material is being improperly handled hence the problem. It will need to be looked at by the developers.

thanks for your help.

Due to the lack of public availability of this disc I'm not sure how quickly the issue can be resolved but I'm sure they'll do what they can. The solution may take some time.

Nothing of interest really.

Structural protection is of interest. I've sent Private messages to Slysoft developers.

@everyone else, please do the following:

If you use Clonedvd, then provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
Here the transformers clonedvd log

here is the log after try to back up

Attachments

• transformers 2 clonedvd log.jpg
    transformers 2 clonedvd log.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • clonedvd.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
you welcome if you need anything else let me know. and thank you for resolving this issue

you welcome if you need anything else let me know. and thank you for resolving this issue

You're welcome, but I do not work for Slysoft. I'm just a moderator. So I will not be able to resolve anything, unfortunately.

I have sent private messages to both James and Peer, but that is all I can do. This will be a waiting game. Please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, again, for providing the requested information. This appears to be an Anydvd A.I. scanner/structural protection issue.

Last edited:
Next beta will address this problem, but I can't guarantee that it'll work right away. Maybe more betas will be required. we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back