• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.5.7 beta] underbelly tale of two citys

The logs created from the mounted image are identical to the logs from disc 4 from logs in a DVD drive as far as the status window. There may be differences elsewhere. Logs are better off created from the original DVD and not an image. I'm assuming the user created the image with Rip to Image... because none of the structural protections have changed and even the disc size is the same.

bodolsky also has a filter installed that I would recommend removing.

So, can someone who has the discs and has AnyDVD 6.5.5.6 beta installed post logs using the actual DVDs, please?

Here they are in all their glory from AnyDVD 6.5.5.6 BETA. Still get the CloneDVD2 error when trying to read any of these discs for backup - attached JPG (UTOTC-CLONEDVD2.JPG)

UPDATE: Just found this in the log file - "0.97s: Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.6_Info_D_Underbelly_Series2_D1.zip
    893.3 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_6.5.5.6_Info_D_Underbelly_Series2_D2.zip
    697 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_6.5.5.6_Info_D_Underbelly_Series2_D3.zip
    709.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_6.5.5.6_Info_D_Underbelly_Series2_D4.zip
    716.1 KB · Views: 0
  • UTOTC-CLONEDVD2.jpg
    UTOTC-CLONEDVD2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here they are in all their glory from AnyDVD 6.5.5.6 BETA. Still get the CloneDVD2 error when trying to read any of these discs for backup - attached JPG (UTOTC-CLONEDVD2.JPG)

Thank you, Rodster.

I think your right rodster, i noticed the only thing different in underbelly and bedtime stories was fluxdvd and bedtime stories was was backed up no problems.
Hopefully there be a fix soon before they all use this protection

That's my belief, as well, at this point.
I just read up on FluxDVD and its a nasty one, basically Copy Protection mixed with DRM - Here's an excerpt:- FluxDVD is a new, patented container format that represents a whole DVD with the complete DVD feature set like navigation, multiple audio and subtitle tracks, video angles, seamless branching, anamorphic video (16:9/4:3), etc. in a single, highly compressed file.

FluxDVD is based on code and specification originally developed at Danish Aarhus University. To archive the DVD like quality and the original DVD sound, fluxDVD utilizes full resolution H.264 high profile video encoding and original Dolby AC-3 sound. Here's the punch line:-
Although fluxDVD itself does not include any copy protection technology it is typically combined with Recordable DVD copy protection systems such as SecureBurn from German Protect Software GmbH (http://www.protectdisc.com/) which prevent unauthorized copies of created DVDs.

SecureBurn - SecureBurn is a Software Development Kit (SDK) which enables 3rd party applications to burn protected Video DVD images on-the-fly by using generic DVD recording engines, standard burners and standard media. The protected Video-DVDs are secure against 1:1 sector copy and ripping tools. The DRM connector allows forced updates to make sure the protection is always up-to-date with the latest threats.

James: Get out your biggest baddest boxing gloves and kill of this garbage :)lol. I know its hard work, but this protection is just crazy - overkill.

I just read up on FluxDVD and its a nasty one, basically Copy Protection mixed with DRM - Here's an excerpt:- FluxDVD is a new, patented container format that represents a whole DVD with the complete DVD feature set like navigation, multiple audio and subtitle tracks, video angles, seamless branching, anamorphic video (16:9/4:3), etc. in a single, highly compressed file.

FluxDVD is based on code and specification originally developed at Danish Aarhus University. To archive the DVD like quality and the original DVD sound, fluxDVD utilizes full resolution H.264 high profile video encoding and original Dolby AC-3 sound. Here's the punch line:-
Although fluxDVD itself does not include any copy protection technology it is typically combined with Recordable DVD copy protection systems such as SecureBurn from German Protect Software GmbH (http://www.protectdisc.com/) which prevent unauthorized copies of created DVDs.

SecureBurn - SecureBurn is a Software Development Kit (SDK) which enables 3rd party applications to burn protected Video DVD images on-the-fly by using generic DVD recording engines, standard burners and standard media. The protected Video-DVDs are secure against 1:1 sector copy and ripping tools. The DRM connector allows forced updates to make sure the protection is always up-to-date with the latest threats.

James: Get out your biggest baddest boxing gloves and kill of this garbage :)lol. I know its hard work, but this protection is just crazy - overkill.
Blah... Please try AnyDVD 6.5.5.7 beta, it should work now.

Underbelly 2

JAMES THANK YOU

I am trying it now, so far so good on disc 1 you are a GENIUS and Slysoft ROCKS always putting in the hard yards. Its a pleasure to own such great software its well worth the little one pays for it. You guys never cease to amaze me with your know how. Again Thank you I will post again when I try the remaining 3 discs.

CHEERS

Underbelly 2

JAMES THANK YOU

I am trying it now, so far so good on disc 1 you are a GENIUS and Slysoft ROCKS always putting in the hard yards. Its a pleasure to own such great software its well worth the little one pays for it. You guys never cease to amaze me with your know how. Again Thank you I will post again when I try the remaining 3 discs.

CHEERS

All four Discs are Perfect Its Works A Treat......

Thank You James
Cheers

James you are a bloody genius it damn well worked. Im going to put you down for a Noble Peace Prize for "Rewarding effort for the dvd owners around the world" :) lol If you dont mind, can you advise us in laymans terms what the problem was and how you fixed it. Was it fluxdvd (or another protection) as I thought or simply Anydvd had to be adjust to read these discs. Simply, what was causing the error to appear in CloneDVD2?

James you are a bloody genius it damn well worked. Im going to put you down for a Noble Peace Prize for "Rewarding effort for the dvd owners around the world" :) lol If you dont mind, can you advise us in laymans terms what the problem was and how you fixed it. Was it fluxdvd (or another protection) as I thought or simply Anydvd had to be adjust to read these discs. Simply, what was causing the error to appear in CloneDVD2?

Actually a bug in AnyDVD while fixing the disc structure.

Actually a bug in AnyDVD while fixing the disc structure.
That explains why the error dialogue box in Clonedvd2 as the structure was not being fixed properly therefore it couldnt read it. Were there major structure changes to this DVD or just minor for UTTC?

Thanks again your a genius, obviously these companies will try any trick in the book but so far Anydvd has been ahead of them.

Back