• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.5.7 beta] underbelly tale of two citys

tigerman

i have come across this tv series that i cant copy , it come out today.i tried using 6.5.5.3 but when i use clondvd to copy i get VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_0.IFO unable to open file, i have tries all 4 discs and get same error each time but for different ifo files.

im using clonedvd 2.9.2.2

copy protection on this disc is

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed fluxDVD protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 4!
tried copying to hdd with anydvd but no good

can you fix this newer protection

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.3_Info_H_Underbelly_Series2_D4.zip
    693.9 KB · Views: 38
another anydvd file it told me to upload

Attachments

• AnyDVD_dump.zip
    661.4 KB · Views: 19
Please post logs for all 4 disks.

probably not related, but look here

concerning

Code:
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
SiRemFil (system32\DRIVERS\SiRemFil.sys), Version: 1.1.7.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: Silicon Image, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Silicon Image, Inc.
Description: Filter driver for Silicon Image SATALink controllers.
FileVersion: 1, 1, 7, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
Comments: Filter driver that can mark drives attached to Silicon Image SATA controllers as removable devices.

Also you can update your firmware to 1.28 (from 1.24)

http://www.pioneer.eu/files/support/DVR/DVR112D_FW128EU.zip

Last edited:
i have come across this tv series that i cant copy , it come out today.i tried using 6.5.5.3 but when i use clondvd to copy i get VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_0.IFO unable to open file, i have tries all 4 discs and get same error each time but for different ifo files.

im using clonedvd 2.9.2.2

copy protection on this disc is

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed fluxDVD protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 4!
tried copying to hdd with anydvd but no good

What country is this disc from, and can you provide UPC number, please?

Sure. Can you please buy AnyDVD? ;)

Try this:

In CloneDVD, can you please deselect anything but Titles 8, 42, 82, 99?

Does this work? Are all episodes selected, or are some missing?

Thanks for your replys, to answer some questions,

I cant deselect anything as clonedvd wont show anything and the next button is blanked out

The dvd is from Australia and region 4

I will update my firmware for the pioneer

what is upc

thanks

UPC is the barcode number on the back of the disk. Also helpful could be the ASIN number (you can see this on Amazon)

Underbelly A Tale Of two Cities R4

Hi All
I have the same problem with this series.

I was able to copy disc one with 3rd party software but the second eposide wont play.

So back to the drawing board for me unless Slysoft is going to bring out new update to overcome this one. I also have paid for Anydvd and I own it along with CloneDvd2 which I purchased from elby clone way back in the early piece.

I also found my LG drive wont read the disc but the pioneer 115d does but it hangs at 3%.

A hard one to get copied. I own the original as well.

Take Care Guys cheers

IS SLYSOFT GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE ?????????

Last edited:
This is the Anydvd forum. People mentioning the use of third party products will find their posts in the Third Party Products forum. Click the link in my signature, and read fully (especially #4). :policeman:

Underbely

I to have had problems backing this up.Disks 1,2,3 I used dvdfab platinum version 6.0.1.0 copied no probs.disk 4 I used dvd decrypter version 3.5.4.0 and only copied main movie files.Worked fine but disk 4 has no menu but all episodes play fine they are just different title sets.title 1 episode 1-title 2 episode 2 and title 3 episode 3.

I have tried all the above as well to no avail

Cheers

Last edited:
82 dosent show in the list. I would like to keep all the menus intact.
I hope you can supply fix for this.

I am also having trouble with this title. Clone DVD will not go beyond the dialog to select the video folder. It then comes back with an IO failure.

Around the centre spindle is the following: R-109068-9D1-L0 02 TALE 1/4

Attaching my log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.4.9_Info_E_Underbelly_Series2_D1.zip
    898.8 KB · Views: 4
Hello trainman,

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.4.9)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.07 @101030805ZB000527
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

1. Please update AnyDVD to 6.5.5.4 beta:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6554.exe

*Restart* the PC directly after the installation.

2. Assign your DVD drive to a region, otherwise it cannot see all CSS keys, thus AnyDVD cannot decrypt these properly.

3. Leave CloneDVD closed. After you have inserted the DVD, wait for AnyDVD to completely scan the DVD. Then open CloneDVD.

Hello trainman,

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.4.9)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.07 @101030805ZB000527
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

1. Please update AnyDVD to 6.5.5.4 beta:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6554.exe

*Restart* the PC directly after the installation.

2. Assign your DVD drive to a region, otherwise it cannot see all CSS keys, thus AnyDVD cannot decrypt these properly.

3. Leave CloneDVD closed. After you have inserted the DVD, wait for AnyDVD to completely scan the DVD. Then open CloneDVD.

In general a good advice, but unfortunately it won't help with this problem. AnyDVD needs to be updated for these discs. Might take a little while.

More on Underbelly

Same here with same disc(s) as wiseowl, region 4 Australia, interesting directory structure (see log) multiple files in the VTS_0X region of 6 Gigs a piece in 11 entries which would give this DVD a capacity of around 70 Gig! Not sure if this is tripping up AnyDVD at all. Anyway hope the log helps with this problem.

GP.

Attachments

• Underbelly_Series2_D2.zip
    699.9 KB · Views: 6
I cant deselect anything as clonedvd wont show anything and the next button is blanked out

You are aware that you have to press the orange circle on the "Title Configuration" screen and go to the Video_TS folder of that DVD? I'm asking because I get messages from customers who see a title list in CloneDVD.

Yes Chris, i know how to use clonedvd,
.It gives the error unable to open ifo, system cannot find file

I was able to back it up with another software though but for quality i would rather use clonedvd

these discs show they are around 80gig with the same movie about 11 times on them

Back