• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

US Visa - success!

testiles

UHD Guru
Happy to report I was able today to buy an AnyStream Lifetime license with a Visa card from the US.

Process took less than 5 minutes and went without a hitch - well, the 004 Error code came up after purchase, but a coupla minutes later the confirmation and key emails were in my Inbox.

Been waiting to do this since AnyStream first came out as all I have is Visa.

It was awesome that there's also a discount in effect right now as well!

So, well worth the wait.

Good work guys and congrats!!!! :coolman:

T

@testiles
Greetings I greet you, I'm glad you succeeded in the purchase, but with crypto currencies you would have an even 10 percent discount :p ANYSTREAM and I bought the previous products about 5 years ago like this ANYSTREAM I bought symbolically for Christmas 2020 Fox forum I watch almost daily only I often do not wish I wish good health and well-being :)

Hey there, Lukas!!

How have you been? Long time no chat. LOL!

Really glad you were able to use crypto currency, Lukas, but sorry that's not for me. Beyond my skill set. LOL!

Another 10% might have been nice, but I'm happy with the price I paid -- and glad to support the Redfox team.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Great to hear from you!

T

@testiles I recognize crypto currencies it's harder to get as well as at the moment to get to new movies at least in my country they aren't open or cinemas that's why I haven't called for a long time because nothing new is happening everything is stopped now I'm waiting for everything to reopen

Same here.

I have never bought as few movies as I have this year since there's not a lot of new ones to get. LOL!!!

Things will be back to normal eventually.

Hang in there and stay safe!

T

Back