• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgrading?

I just purchased the latest version of Anydvd (6.1.1.4.). What a fantastic program. Can anyone answer the following: I understand that I'll automatically get a future versions from this single purchase. To upgrade my version, do I have to uninstall my current version, install the new one and then apply my key? If I do so, will my key work for all future versions--even if I uninstall the version that I bought the key for? Or, is it safe to just install over top of the existing version?

I thank anyone that reads this for their time.

You just install the newer version over the older version. You don't need to do ANYTHING else except restart after installing the new version.

as soon as a new version is out,you should get an e-mail informing you of this and also a link to the slysoft download page.download the new version on top of the existing version-no uninstall is neccessary of the older version.

Thank you both for the input. It's much appreciated. Hypothetically, what would happen if I installed a new version from scratch and then applied my key. I've never been much of a fan of writing over existing files.

Thank you both for the input. It's much appreciated. Hypothetically, what would happen if I installed a new version from scratch and then applied my key. I've never been much of a fan of writing over existing files.
It would probably just re-register, with no visible effect.

Back