• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgrading

Gary2608

Hello everyone,

This is my first email as I have just registered. At first I had a lot of trouble getting SlySoft up and working on my computer but thanks to the technical support and their patience we eventually got there. However it was very disappointing that there was not a telephone number where they could be contacted.

At the moment the red fox keeps telling me to upgrade and I am not too sure how to do this. Can someone tell me what steps to take to do upgrades?

Take care and keep safe.
Gary

You can go to Slysoft's home page and download the latest version or you can download the latest Beta version from the AnyDVD section of this forum.

Back