• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgrades Question

MAW

I have a simple question. I am a new user of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. I have purchased both and am now getting a message that there is an upgrade of AnyDVD available. When I click on the link it takes me to the Slysoft home page. Do I redownload AnvyDVD and reinstall it? Do I need to uninstall the existing version first? I don't see any specific link for upgrades or instructions on what to do.
Thanks

I have a simple question. I am a new user of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. I have purchased both and am now getting a message that there is an upgrade of AnyDVD available. When I click on the link it takes me to the Slysoft home page. Do I redownload AnvyDVD and reinstall it? Do I need to uninstall the existing version first? I don't see any specific link for upgrades or instructions on what to do.
Thanks

Push the "Download" button that is associated with the software that you wish to upgrade. Then let it download and install. Simple as that..

I always select "open File" and let it install. No need to uninstall the older version.

when your at the sly soft site just click download i all ways save the file to the hd then install never have uninstalled a older version

Back