• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgrade planned ?

LePousson

Hi ...

The v1.8.8.5 is now a bit old, even if it is working quite well ...

But, do you plan an upgrade and maybe a big new release ?

Thanks for your reply ...

LePousson

Hi ...

The v1.8.8.5 is now a bit old, even if it is working quite well ...

But, do you plan an upgrade and maybe a big new release ?
ReClock is "phasing out", so there won't be new features or big changes, only bug fixes. And no, "replacing the default renderer on Windows 10 not working" will not be fixed.

ReClock is "phasing out", so there won't be new features or big changes, only bug fixes. And no, "replacing the default renderer on Windows 10 not working" will not be fixed.

Hopefully someone out there will make something better and keep it open source to let others fix things.
it's time to keep up with current state of technology and move forward.

I'm no developer so I'm going to do it or have anyone else to tell me to do it myself.
That's all I ever see from anything free and partially open source.

So many lazy devs, so little competence.

I seriously hope here you're not calling James lazy or incompetent. Reclock has just reached the end of it's useful life, and considering it was offered for free and the small amount of users it's just no longer viable to maintain it.

Not really sure how its reached the end of its life. Yes if you use jriver media, they have a form of reclock, if you use Kodi they have a form of reclock, but if you use external players such as MPC-HC, reclock is very much needed especially if you using nvidia cards.

Not sure how? It's very simple. Because James said so in post 3 (in a different way "phasing out").

Not really sure how its reached the end of its life. Yes if you use jriver media, they have a form of reclock, if you use Kodi they have a form of reclock, but if you use external players such as MPC-HC, reclock is very much needed especially if you using nvidia cards.
As it works fine with MPC-HC, why would you need an update?

And if you have problems with a NVidia Card, I have the solution ..

GET AN AMD/ATI CIPSET BASED CARD !!! LOOOOOOOOOL ...

Seriously, I really want to thank the devs for providing such a Free Tool which is working damn good, even currently and despite that this 1.8.8.5 is a bit old ... It's not because a software is old that it won't be working and won't be useful ... I'm using a 9 years old proggie at work and it is working quite good under W7 x64 ...

That's not a solution, that's avoiding the problem. Also chipset wise AMD currently doesn't come close Nvidia. Why you think they don't have their version of the gtx 1080's? They know it.

That's not a solution, that's avoiding the problem. Also chipset wise AMD currently doesn't come close Nvidia. Why you think they don't have their version of the gtx 1080's? They know it.
It was just a joke ... but also based on my own experience ... With a GTX770, I got many sync problems, even with ReClock and as soon as I got a R9-270X (mostly because of refresh sync problems on NVidia with 23.976 freq), no more audio/video sync problems, even with the latest crappy Crimson drivers ...

Back