• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgrade fee for BD+

Yes they will.

And there it was again... this pressure that had been tormenting me ever since I'd stepped into this crazy world of cat and mouse... always feeling the urge to stand up and meet the expectations of those who are in need .... *sigh*
:)

And there it was again... this pressure that had been tormenting me ever since I'd stepped into this crazy world of cat and mouse... always feeling the urge to stand up and meet the expectations of those who are in need .... *sigh*

You guys do great on this and I meant to not give you any pressure either. :bowdown:

Your hard work at SlySoft deserves a.....:clap::clap::clap:

Back