• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

upgrade Anystream to Anystream Plus

k2000

I was wondering if I was going to have a special cheaper than 60 euro to upgrade to Anystream Plus?

So you want to know if there is a discount you can get?
Usually not, but I am not sure if the 20% sale that happens sometimes also applys to this upgrade.
Also you can pay with crypto and get 10% off.

So you want to know if there is a discount you can get?
Usually not, but I am not sure if the 20% sale that happens sometimes also applys to this upgrade.
Also you can pay with crypto and get 10% off.
No it doesn't. There are no discounts for upgrades.

I was wondering if I was going to have a special cheaper than 60 euro to upgrade to Anystream Plus?
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license. This is a one-time purchase and will permanently upgrade your existing license and future renewals to AnyStream Plus.

Upgrading to AnyStream plus does not affect or extend the expiration date of your current AnyStream license. The upgrade does not renew your license.

An expired license cannot be upgraded. If your license is expired, please renew before upgrading.

Not possible to get a discount to upgrade to Anystream Plus?

Back