• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Updateserver not reachable

d0ORk

Hello. I just installed AnyDVDHD 6.3.1.3 beta. But it won't rip the german Ratatouille BluRay to HDD. It says that there is a critical update needed. But the update server is not reachable. :bang:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_R_RATATOUILLE_DEU.zip
    40.6 KB · Views: 8
Have you paid for your copy or are you using the trial version. If you're using the trial version then it won't connect to the server anyway. Only fully licensed version can connect

yes_clicked: 1, server_error: 502

Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be back up and running in about 1 hour.
Note: this only affects 2 or 3 movies atm.

The problem with the update server has been fixed.

The problem with the update server has been fixed.

I don't think you quite have the hang of this support lark.
You are supposed to promise normal service within 24hrs, and actually do it within 2 weeks.
This level of service is just wrong on so many levels.

I don't think you quite have the hang of this support lark.
You are supposed to promise normal service within 24hrs, and actually do it within 2 weeks.
This level of service is just wrong on so many levels.

Unless this is irony (which it doesn't seem to be) I don't really get it... :confused:

Unless this is irony (which it doesn't seem to be) I don't really get it... :confused:

She was being ironic, makes perfect sense when you read it. What she's saying is that your level of service is great. Rather than saying it'll take 24 hours and then taking 2 weeks you actually do it in 24 hours

She was being ironic, makes perfect sense when you read it. What she's saying is that your level of service is great. Rather than saying it'll take 24 hours and then taking 2 weeks you actually do it in 24 hours

Well, there we go again, me, Mr. Stupid, needs to read these lines 4 times before they start making sense. Sometimes, I'm terribly slow...
For those of you still waiting for the BD+ removal: there's the reason :)

Well, there we go again, me, Mr. Stupid, needs to read these lines 4 times before they start making sense. Sometimes, I'm terribly slow...
For those of you still waiting for the BD+ removal: there's the reason :)
BD+ removal is late because you spend too much time trying to understand forum posts? Could someone please ban peer for a couple of weeks? ;-)

Back