• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

updates?

Harlequinnut

I recently had to reinstall my copy of anydvd and clonedvd for personal reasons. Upon finishing, I noticed recently that both anydvd and clonedvd had stopped the automatic updates. Anydvd usually prompts for an update at the start of windows and clonedvd does the same at the start of the clonedvd program. Now it's stopped, both of them, what gives?

Now it's stopped, both of them, what gives?

Are you using the latest versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd? If so, obviously the programs won't prompt you to update.

Did you block internet access to Anydvd and Clonedvd in your firewall program?

Anydvd is ver 6315 and clonedvd is 2915. Before I did the reinstall, both program would prompt for update checks at the start of windows and start of the program respectively, even when there is no new updates. I had to format my hard drive and reinstall windows so I haven't install any firewall software yet. How do I check if I have any firewall install?

You are using the latest versions so this is why you are not being told get an ipdate.

Harlequinnut, I think what you may have been seeing before is your firewall asking you if you want to give AnyDVD and CloneDVD permission to access the internet(to check for updates). If you don't have a firewall installed you wont see that message and they will check automatically and you will only see a message if there is an update available.

Back