• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Updated to 1.1.5.4 and PSP still doesn't recognize 480 X 272 video file

I'm not sure this would help (peer's a hacking/decryption guru, so if he didn't mention it, then I'm probably wrong), but has anyone tried ripping with Anydvd ripper (right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video dvd to harddisk") and then used that rip with Clonedvd mobile?

That's exactly how I tried to do it.

PSP Slim works with 480x722

I Just got my hands on this new toy the other day and had to convert my first movie right away. The FW on the PSP says 3.60 and the DVDMobile version is 1.1.5.4.

I chose to try out the "PSP 480x720 (AVC/H264,FW > 3.30) option and that worked like a charm. I'll admit that I'm not a master yet at converting DVDs to PSP (or the PSP itself) but I'm at a lost for how the chapter selection works.

As for the "PSP 720x480 (AVC/H264,FW>3.30)" option, it just could not be recognized by the PSP. I suspect this and the other option above are suppost the be the best coversion.

Just encoded in 720 x 480, 3 pass, max quality. Loaded onto PSP worked beautifully. Latest PSP firmware is 3.70. Just doing the same video in 480 x 272, 3 pass.

Will update when I have the results.

Cheers

Is anybody having any luck with "The Messengers" Region 1, at 480 X 272?
I've tried just about everything and I still cannot get this movie to work on the PSP.

Back