• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update today?

Trasshmon

I was going to download and install 1.0.4.0, but in an earlier post, Prospere alluded to an update that would be available (today, Tuesday, I believe). Very interested in the product, though, something I would buy if it works well....

It's been delayed due a late minute bug. Patience. The next release will be a beta version, not a full release. Don't let that stop you from trying or buying.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was concerner that I might not be able to update a trial version, beta or not. Incidentally, I agree with your post regarding the new 30XX series GPUs from Nvidia. Great value. Just bought an RTX2060 Super a couple of months ago but ... LOL!

No need for such worries. (Beta) versions can always be installed over the top (unless specified otherwise). It's your key type that determines functionality, not the installed version :)

Can't wait for it to arrive :) Probably gonna be a while before that 3090 arrives though ^^

Back