• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to v6.8.8.10 or newer] The Help

Now THAT is indeed strange.

Try to back one up and see if it works. :)

-W

I just tried to back up Hangover 2 myself without preview screen working, the snapshot screen during the reading phase does not have a picture running obviously, it has fluorescent green bars on it.

Weird! And I'm using AnyDVD 6.8.8.9 with Clone DVD 2.9.3.0

But with an older movie I already made a copy of, the Preview screen did work for that one, and that movie was Menace II Society.

Its like the today's Dec. 4 releases are having trouble integrating with AnyDVD 6.8.8.9

Tried with both "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits" 6.8.8.9 Gives black screen in preview with Clonedvd, won't play at all with MPC Homecinema and gives green screen with VLC Media Player. Revert to 6.8.8.0 all is well.

OK - I did all mine with 6888 earlier - so you might have something there.

-W (going into lurk mode)

And the release notes specifically mention changes were made to fix some DVD issues in v6.8.8.8. It would appear the fix causes problems elsewhere. Btw, Clams, it really would have been nice if you said you used v6.8.8.8 earlier since honest1, who reported the problem, clearly showed they were using v6.8.8.9 when the logs were posted and I indicated the same. ;) This was a wild goose chase. :p

It actually didn't dawn on me that there was yet ANOTHER beta until late in the thread.

Right about when I posted my 6888 post in fact - sorry.

You might wanna pull down the 6889 beta post. It'll be trouble. :)

-W

Tried Mr Popper Penguins

Using clone dvd The rip showed black with any dvd running. Tried to play it with any dvd in the background. Picture and sound were choppy and freezing. Turned off Any dvd and the picture and sound were fine.Attached log file Frank.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.9_Info_D_MR_POPPERS_PENGUINS.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 1
Pudder - revert back to 6.8.8.8. and you outta be OK.

-W

It's not the user's machine. I have the rental version of The Help from Redbox. Regardless of the A.I. Scanner being set to Automatic or Always Enabled the main movie title is listed and the length is given but it won't play a preview. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean the disc cannot be ripped. I'm just saying that the description of the problem is accurate.

This is with v6.8.8.9 beta and CloneDVD 2.9.3.0.

AnyDVD 6.8.8.9 is broken, it doesn't remove CSS. :eek:
Sorry.

Back