• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to v6.8.5.12 beta or newer] Is THOR unrippable??

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my log file. Thor not working (bought in Canada)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.9_Info_E_THOR.zip
    326.1 KB · Views: 3
did either of you fellas actually read this & other topics

both of yours have this

Found & removed 17 potential bad sector protections!

it's a defective copy. Exchange it

no it doesnt usually indicate a new protection. Bad discs come in batches as they are PRESSED not burnt. Hence the flaw in the same spot every time

Problem With Thor (R1) 6.8.5.9 (Beta)

Ok...you guys are the experts....I'll try another disc....(again). This will be disc #6....

I believe

I believe they will figure this out like always , these guys arent lazy by no means but they are smart enough to look for the simple solution and when that doesnt show up , they find and fix it. thanks guys

amazing thing is that dvdfab 8.1.1.2 copies my deffective thor dvd

amazing thing is that dvdfab 8.1.1.2 copies my deffective thor dvd

amazing thing is that dvdfab 8.1.1.2 copies my deffective thor dvd. maybe keep looking for the solution instead of insisting the discs are all deffective

Problem with Thor DVD_USA

Has issue ripping. Logfile attached. USA disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.9_Info_D_THOR.zip
    335.8 KB · Views: 16
thor

here is mine fresh out the package!!:bowdown::bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.9_Info_F_THOR.zip
    331.9 KB · Views: 9
heres my log file
thor r4 (mexico)
not working

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.9_Info_K_THOR.zip
    333.7 KB · Views: 1

i tried each title with dvd fab and none of them worked right, really is fustrating

I was going to say the same thing.....DVDFAB rips it....except it copies it and its extremely large....too large in fact to shrink to a normal DVD. However, it plays fine....all chapters are in sequence....its simply too big to convert to a single layer DVD even with languages (Spanish, French & Visually Impaired English) remove....

I am now even more inclined to think this is a new copyright protection.

THOR your an asshole!

This THOR disk really chaps my butt....im so frustrated its making me want to pull out my damn hair......went back to movie rental store tried 3 different copys but none would spin. kept getting anyDVD errors PS10 or something rather dont remember

ended up just giving the movie back it wasnt worth the hassle or the time ....:bang:

~Cindy

Then why does the one that worked have 2 bad sector protections, and the one that failed have 17?

Log files from discs that worked need to be posted so they can be compared to ones that don't work. If people aren't willing to provide log files from the working discs, then confusion reigns.

It could be because the ones that are bad pressings are showing as having extra bad sectors that don't really exist

amazing thing is that dvdfab 8.1.1.2 copies my deffective thor dvd. maybe keep looking for the solution instead of insisting the discs are all deffective

But if you look on their forum they are also stating that these are defective discs, so it may be that you've ended up with a corrupt backup. Have you checked that the chapters are in the correct order as that appears to be the main issue if the disc does copy from a defective disc or it comes out way to big

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back