• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update old files

Sly_Cooper

So I just updated my AnyDVDHD file and CloneDVD file but it asked for a license key after the update. I bought these programs well before the original site went down, shouldn't my old license keys still be good and be recognized? I bought the life time updates for each of these. Any suggestions to that message box, is it just defaulted to ask that every time? The only reason I am asking is because I haven't update my stuff in a long while.

it asked for a license key after the update

What exactly is IT? As the search will tell you (and even the download page!), Slysoft license keys for AnyDVD work up to version 7695. V8 and above require a redfox license key. You've got the MPAA and AACS-LA to thank for the slysoft forceful shutdown

Any other slysoft licenses (CloneDVD mobile) etc will for the moment continue to work just fine. Elby products (CloneDVD, CloneBD) even if the license was sold by slysoft will continue to work just fine in future updates. Those are Elaborate Bytes (Elby) products, not slysoft

Back