• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update notification popup no longer works

NewView

I'm no longer receiving popups to inform me that an updated version is available. I currently have version 6.3.0.0 installed. This has been going on for sometime now. I've been manually checking AnyDVD's site off-and-on for the last three or four months for new versions, and then downloading and installing if available. That's starting to get annoying.

I DO have the correct "Automatically check for new AnyDVD Version" checkbox enabled. I've even UNCHECKED it, restarted my computer and the RECHECKED it and restarted my computer in an effort to re-enable it.

I'd like to get this fixed . . . any suggestions on where to start looking?

I'm going to leave the 6.3.0.0 version on there for now so I can verify that it's fixed . . . when I get some suggestions on how to fix it, of course. :D

Maybe your (software-)firewall is blocking AnyDVD?

Anyone else?

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Back