• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update Notices

neseports

I get update notices when a new version of AnyDVD is released why Is this not happening with AnyStream. Been a faithful customer for years even under previous name and always got a update notice. Not complaining just wondering>

Which version are you using now, which update notice didn't you get? For the record, BETA versions (of any application) don't trigger an update notification.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am using the Beta 1.0.9.3 but have never got a notice even before downloading this Beta. This is the first Beta version I ever downloaded. But from what I'm reading in other threads I should wait for next update instead of downloading the newest one. Love both AnyDVD and AnyStream.

I had heard it's cutting off stuff at the end so was thinking of waiting till next update. Don't want to download it and have that happen than have to wait for the next update to download anything. I like things complete, even credits.
Everyones experience is different, if you listen to all these people you won't ever load a new version, try it, if you don't like it you can always go back. This is a new program, there will always be little tiny things that most people do not notice. Just try it. Let me know how you like it.

kay will later , I'm in the middle of a couple now

Downloaded 1-1-0-2 and it as seem to be okay till the end when it seems to freeze up and cut of a few seconds. It passable for me on non Marvel movies since most other companies don't have extra scenes at the end. I just won't download anything by Marvel till the net update
The developer is aware of this issue but its absolutely okay until he fixes that issue. Thanks for trying our project.

Back