• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update blocked drives and killed CloneDVD

rdangler

At Redfox directions I updated AnyDVD yesterday and it disenabled all drives and crashed CloneDVD. My forever Licine is: EDITED OUT by Moderator. We do not need your key numbers or licence numbers.

I followed help instructions to uninstall, reboot, install, reboot and it took off all of AnyDVD programs and installed on a new Uninstall program. On icons anywhere. I then when through the entire progess with the SeupIcon on my Desktop, then with a new AnyDVD from the Internet, and finally the same with a Free 21 day trial. NONE OF THEM INSTALLED A WORKING AnyDVD.exe on my computer. The original location was:
\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD.

At this point RedFox killed all my AnyDVD drives, killed CloneDVD program and will not re-install in any fashion. What can I do to regain control of my computer????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never heard of a problem like this, but the developers will look at your post and ask for a logfile. Please put a disc in your drive and right click on the Fox Head in your Task bar. Create log file. Upload to forum. If this was an AnyDVD problem the board would be lit up like a Christmas tree.

Usually caused by anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-whatever software.

My forever Licine is: EDITED OUT by Moderator. We do not need your key numbers or licence numbers.
I followed help instructions to uninstall, reboot, install, reboot and it took off all of AnyDVD programs and installed on a new Uninstall program. On icons anywhere. I then when through the entire progess with the SeupIcon on my Desktop, then with a new AnyDVD from the Internet, and finally the same with a Free 21 day trial.
???

If you have a forever license, how did you install the "Free 21 day trial" ???

-W

If you have a forever license, how did you install the "Free 21 day trial" ???

-W
I wonder if he applied his Keyfile after he deleted the program. Maybe that would have activated it the trial into his lifetime license.

Back