• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UP

dbr1214

Anyone know why Up wont copy?? It came out in 2009. I keep receiving the message. "Invalid DVD navigation structure." Also ripper "IFO Properties 6"

Last edited:
Nope, not until you read the sticky up top called "Please read this BEFORE you post" and provide the logfile and more info. Also, what's giving you that message. That's not a message anydvd gives. What are you using? How are you doing what you're doing?

Nope, not until you read the sticky up top called "Please read this BEFORE you post" and provide the logfile and more info. Also, what's giving you that message. That's not a message anydvd gives. What are you using? How are you doing what you're doing?
DVD Shrink gave that message. AnyDVD ripper gave the message IPO Properties 6. How do I send the log file and where do I find it??

Back