• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

unwatchable .m2ts files

ankurs

hello everybody so i decided to buy anydvd i can back up my blu ray in my computer but m2ts files not running only the 1st one is not running where is the main movie i have only sound in powerdvd not the movie of this file please help me maybe you want logfile?
thank you in advance

Last edited:
use the "open from hd" option in powerdvd and open the BDMV folder.
Dont open the m2ts files directly.

others backup can run without prob now im trying tobackup with beta version 6.4.0.5

Not all the studios make their discs the same.
The m2ts files are not intended to be played directly, you may have to copy them and join together in the right order.

but i can see other files without prob just 1st m2ts not working i have only audio

use bdedit to find what m2ts files the movie uses...write them down (check playlist tab in bdedit), then use tsmuxer to mux a new m2ts file with the list you wrote down and language you want...perfect. Of course there are no chapters this way. Even media player classic will play now

use bdedit to find what m2ts files the movie uses...write them down (check playlist tab in bdedit), then use tsmuxer to mux a new m2ts file with the list you wrote down and language you want...perfect. Of course there are no chapters this way. Even media player classic will play now
ok will try with bdedit thank you very much for your help also any good tutorial for bdedit? i did not use bd edit but tsremux i used it and don't work when i use tsremux with video file

Last edited:
open up the rip in BD Edit...goto playlist section...you will see a drop down menu to choose all the various playlists on the BR. you need to find the main movie....there may be 200 playlists to check....check them all. The movie playlist will have 10-20 DIFFERENT m2ts files...write down their name (less than 10-20 if no seamless branching).

Now open TSmuxer and just append the m2ts files you have found above....choose the language you want....and save. You will need apprrpriate directshow filters installed to play

Back