• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unknown License - Server Issue

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
After an unattended upgrade earlier today at 06:30 UTC, our key server has been down.
It's not fixed yet completely, but error "Unknown License" should be gone.
Newly purchased licenses after 06:30 UTC might not work yet, but this will (hopefully) be fixed also in a few hours.

Works at my computer. First I got the message, my test license is expired (from december 2021). I imported the registration key file again. Works again. And in program info state "expires never".

Forgot: Thanks for solving. And especially that fast. I'm working at a software company right now at the technical support. For bugs and issues we most time need much, much longer than a half day. ;-)

After an unattended upgrade earlier today at 06:30 UTC, our key server has been down.
It's not fixed yet completely, but error "Unknown License" should be gone.
Newly purchased licenses after 06:30 UTC might not work yet, but this will (hopefully) be fixed also in a few hours.

my anystream does not work in now . says my license is disabled

I have tried it . and is the same when I start up the program
I just checked your license, there is nothing wrong with it.
Please confirm if it's working now.

I'm still a no go! Tried restarting computer, rebooting computer to no avail. The program asked me if I wanted a trial liscense, I answered yes and I got this message:
2022-12-18_11-07-27.jpg
I did notice something yesterday, when I tried to use HBO Max, of which I pay for no ads, I couldn't log on. It kept telling me that I have no playlist and I have to pay. This can't be because I was useing AS to download from HBO Max just a few hours earlier.

I'm still a no go!

I just sent you email with your AnyStream license.
Save the license file to your computer, double click the file and restart AnyStream

I have tried it . and is the same when I start up the program

Make sure the program isn't already running, then open the file attachment attached to your receipt. That will launch the Anystream Registration Tool and get you up and running again. If that still doesn't work, try uninstalling everything, rebooting, and then reinstall from scratch.

Dang blamit and shucky darn. I was forced to go to sleep at a reasonable time last night because the key server was down. Or actually WATCH something I downloaded (who does that?) LOL.

Dang blamit and shucky darn. I was forced to go to sleep at a reasonable time last night because the key server was down. Or actually WATCH something I downloaded (who does that?) LOL.
I watch things I downloaded while I am on the forum and I also keep an eye on the soccer matches. :)

Back