• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unknown error?!

Blue Stone

Hi @ all!

Well, this is kinda strange, just recently this message pops up after running the latest G.J. version: "Unknown error occurred. Please check the server log and contact support."

Where do I get the server log?

I already did all the standard stuff, like erasing and re-installing but no success. The malfunction just happend to come out of thin air.

Does anyone know what to do?

All log files are located in "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal". There will be a "Server.gjlog" file, post here.

All log files are located in "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal". There will be a "Server.gjlog" file, post here.

unfortunately there seems to be no folder existing like that on the hard drives. Instead i found the diagnostic-tool which created some kind of log. maybe this is going to help?

unfortunately there seems to be no folder existing like that on the hard drives. Instead i found the diagnostic-tool which created some kind of log. maybe this is going to help?

Sorry, try "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\Game Jackal v4"

i am going to load up a server connection error.gjlog plus a server connection.gjlog

new problem

well, the situation has changed: this time after klicking the game-icon at the gj-start-screen this message pups up: examining the drive. this might take a few minutes. please be patient.

but after more than an hour still nothing happens.
see image1.jpg

what might cause the prob?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
Is the a DVD drive still connected to the system? You need a DVD drive attached for the GJ drivers to load.

yes it is. well, just the other week, windows wasn´t able to locate the dvd drive. after deleting the UpperFilters and LowersFilters in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} i was good to go again.

as soon as one inserts the game-dvd into the drive the game starts immediately. but that kind of procedure wasn't necessary previously. one just had to klick the game profile without running the game dvd into the dvd drive.

Deleting these values could be the cause of the problem. GJ installs upper and lower system drivers. You will need to reinstall GJ.

ok, i reinstalled gj after erasing the program first. sadly with not much success. still the same error message pops up.

Back