• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Unknown" BD not recognized?

Rooster

Once in a long while, my BD drive doesn't recognize what's in it. Tonight, it's the movie "Unknown" with Liam Neeson. I opened up My Computer, and the movie is not there under the drive letter of the BD drive. I tried a few other BD movies, no problem. FWIW, I go this movie from Red Box booth. What can possible cause this, and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Update your firmware, check the disk for dirt or defects. Besides that you simply have to return the disk.

Hello;

this is also my second attempt, in the span of 2 months,to copy "unknown." blue cloner just seems to say the the burn "failed".

Any opinions??

Hello;

this is also my second attempt, in the span of 2 months,to copy "unknown." blue cloner just seems to say the the burn "failed".

Any opinions??

Use another program to burn with instead of Blue Cloner

Back