• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

uninstall CloneDVD2

Papaman

I am trying to uninstall clone dvd2 in order to reinstall the new version. The error msg clone dvd2 is running keeps me from downloading the new version, as well as prevents uninstallation.......

I am trying to uninstall clone dvd2 in order to reinstall the new version. The error msg clone dvd2 is running keeps me from downloading the new version, as well as prevents uninstallation.......
You could try using the task manager and ending the proceseses. I have never heard of this happening with a paid version.;)

you do not have to uninstall the old one just download the new version, it will take place over the old one!!!

If you keep getting a message that CloneDVD is running even though you know it isn't then you can always boot into Safe Mode and do the uninstall from there. Then boot normally.

Check with explorer, that the files aren't write protected. The installer / uninstaller can show a misleading error message if they are.

Back