unexpected error message help!!!

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Malito4x, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

I keep getting a message that reads "unexpected error message make sure all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered dvd. What does it mean and what can I do!!!!!:doh:

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1) Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the disc that you're experiencing issues with.

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

3. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

3. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

More Info

It is a Elby Clone DVD 2 2.8.5.1 yr 2003-2005 USA Region Code 1 disc release date was 2007

Attached Files:

4. Webslinger

:confused:

1. What are you trying to back up?

2. Are you using Clonedvd 2.8.5.1?

3. What version of Anydvd are you using? That's not the .zip file I requested--or at least, that's not normal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  5. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

I am trying to backup A Movie and yes it is 2.8.5.1

6. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

anydvd 6.0.0.4.

7. Webslinger

Okay, let's try this again

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.3: click http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

2. Update to Clonedvd 2.9.1.2: click http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

3. You will need to reboot after installing.

4. Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the movie dvd that you are having problems with.

5. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  8. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

it is called War released in 2007 country usa region code 1 and will work now on updates in meanwhile and sorry for the trouble but I don't know what i am doing wrong but when I go to my documents searching for the zip file I don't see it and I followed the directions.

9. Webslinger

Yeah, you need to update the programs first. The version of Anydvd you're using is too old (that's why you don't see a .zip file that I'm looking for).

10. Webslinger

Okay. After updating to Anydvd 6.3.0.3, set the AI scanner to "disabled" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "disabled" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

After you are finished with this dvd, remember to reenable the AI scanner (set it to "default").

You also need to update Clonedvd.

11. Malito4x

Malito4x Member

Thank you sooooooooooo much

from A FEMALE FRIEND!!!!!:clap:

12. Webslinger

You're welcome!