• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Uncle Drew - Playlist Help

Warpdrive

Another Lionsgate movie with screenpass.... :mad:.. LOL
Any help is appreciated...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_E_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_5D420542.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Fixed, thank you.

I don't think this is the same one. Is this fixed as well?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_S_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_206DBCB1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
yep seeing the same issue

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_H_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_206DBCB1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Hi Pete. I'm also having trouble getting the right playslist. I don't know if it's the same as the guys above me, but here it is just in case.

Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_B_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_206DBCB1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
The last 3 posts are the same version (you can see that by the alphanumeric sequence being the same at the end of the logfile). NO MORE logfiles for that version are needed until further notice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

This version is not working

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_I_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_206DBCB1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
This version is not working
That's the 4th identical logfile. Please see my post above. Further identical logfiles will be deleted. NO MORE logfiles ending in BCB1 until further notice! I will not repeat myself a second time. Identical logfiles take up valuable server space and serve no purpose

Thank you and sorry, I figured have two to separate from the original would help see different versions. When ANYDVD see the disc it will also prompt for a region if that matters. I've always picked no region.

It will only prompt for a region if you told anydvd to remove it. Do NOT specify region free unless you know for a fact it is. Just because the packaging doesn't mention a region, doesn't mean it's region free.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

my default region is Automatic, I figure then it's based off the disc correct? Sorry new to the whole troubleshooting game.

Correct, but automatic doesn't always work due to how the region is stored on the disc (inside the java code). That's very hard to automatically determine

Using version 8.2.9.0 - still seeing the effects of screenpass, although most of the film is in the correct order, just a few things bounce back and forth. Log does not end in the same BCB1 that Ch3vr0n mentions above. Can someone take a look to remove residual screenpass? Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_B_UNCLE_DREW_77158CE4_5D420542.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Using version 8.2.9.0 - still seeing the effects of screenpass, although most of the film is in the correct order, just a few things bounce back and forth. Log does not end in the same BCB1 that Ch3vr0n mentions above. Can someone take a look to remove residual screenpass? Thanks.
That disc has been fixed a while ago.
What player are you using?
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.9.1, there was a fix added specifically for another variant of this disc.

That disc has been fixed a while ago.
What player are you using?
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.9.1, there was a fix added specifically for another variant of this disc.

Will try 8.2.9.1 - don't usually use the betas and the most recent version posted is 8.2.9.0. Using PDVD 17 for a player. I do know that screenpass is present - watched the film through VUDU and know there are scenes out of order. I'll update software and let you know what happens.

Will try 8.2.9.1 - don't usually use the betas and the most recent version posted is 8.2.9.0. Using PDVD 17 for a player. I do know that screenpass is present - watched the film through VUDU and know there are scenes out of order. I'll update software and let you know what happens.

From what I can tell, it looks like the newest version of AnyDVD did the trick - thank you for your help.

Back