• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unattended Install of Virtual CloneDrive

zap_brett

Hi,

I have been using Virtual CloneDrive for many months on my work desktop and now wish to automatically install it on all of my users' PCs. Is there any way to do an unattended installation? I don't mind if I have to create an unattended answer file or use a number of command-line switches but I cannot find any documentation on how to do any either option.

Any help would be very appreciated - I do not want to have to manually install it on 80 computers!

Thanks!

Brett.

Hi,

I have been using Virtual CloneDrive for many months on my work desktop and now wish to automatically install it on all of my users' PCs. Is there any way to do an unattended installation? I don't mind if I have to create an unattended answer file or use a number of command-line switches but I cannot find any documentation on how to do any either option.

Any help would be very appreciated - I do not want to have to manually install it on 80 computers!

Thanks!

Brett.
There is a silent option (add /S as a parameter). However, this will not prevent Microsoft warnings (do you want to install the driver signed by ...) to appear.

EDIT:
The option /S is case sensitive.

There is a silent option (add /S as a parameter). However, this will not prevent Microsoft warnings (do you want to install the driver signed by ...) to appear.

EDIT:
The option /S is case sensitive.

Hi James,

Thanks you so much for your quick reply. I have two questions if I may:

1. If I use the /S command-line switch, how do I control the set up options - such as whether it installs a desktop icon / file types to associate / etc?
2. If I wish to make it a truly silent install, I would need to somehow prevent windows from prompting the user as to whether they wish to install the device software - am I correct in saying that if I first configure all my PCs to trust the publisher "Elaborate Bytes AG", when I then run the setup with the /S switch it should be truly silent?

Thank you for all your help,

Brett.

Back