1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Unabled to clone the last 2 DVDs

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by fingers, Sep 3, 2007.

1. fingers

fingers Member

I have been very pleased with the results of Any DVD and Clone DVD. However, the last 2 titles I tried to clone stopped during the process saying that they cannot be copied as they are protected. I am running Any DVD 6.1.7.0 and Clone DVD 2.9.1.2.

Any suggestions?

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1) Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.1

2) Answer questions 8 and 9 from here: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

3) a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. fingers

fingers Member

6.1.7.0 is the current release available on the Download page. Where would I find 6.1.7.1? By the way.... what is PM?

4. Webslinger

5. Webslinger

Arghh . . .

:doh::eek:

I copied some posts into the General forum (for the discussion of beta releases). Then I came back to this thread and deleted those posts that I copied. Then I went back into the general forum and noticed those posts were also deleted.

I am very sorry. I didn't realize deleting the original post would also delete the copy. Next time I'll just move them.

6. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

[OT]

Is there a rule against a Moderator reducing my post count through silliness? ;)

Ah well, the posts weren't really of major consequence. We all make mistakes. :)

PS: Yeah you can remove this if you want to.

[/OT]

7. Webslinger

/hangs head in shame :eek: