• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to rip Night Train Murders DVD

mrtb

AnyDVD took a long time to scan this DVD. When it finished.I tried to rip it to the hard drive - right click the red fox icon select Rip Video Disk to Harddrive - but all that happens is error message that "Drive E: is not ready". I tried CloneDVD2, but that says it cannot copy protected DVDs. It's acting like AnyDVD did not remove copy protection. ImgBurn same result. Have attached a logfile. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.2_Info_E_NIGHT_TRAIN_MURDERS.ziplog
    90.2 KB · Views: 1
AnyDVD took a long time to scan this DVD. When it finished.I tried to rip it to the hard drive - right click the red fox icon select Rip Video Disk to Harddrive - but all that happens is error message that "Drive E: is not ready". I tried CloneDVD2, but that says it cannot copy protected DVDs. It's acting like AnyDVD did not remove copy protection. ImgBurn same result. Have attached a logfile. Hope someone can help. Thanks.
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.
I doubt you can play this disc on your PC.

I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.
I doubt you can play this disc on your PC.
You are correct, the disc appears to be defective though it looks pristine. Tried to play it on two dvd players and failed on both. Should have tried that first before posting. Thanks for your quick response.

Back