• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to RIP "Alice in Wonderland"

IanMarriott

I use AnyDVD and FairUse for ripping.

Like a few other people, I've been unable to rip "Alice in Wonderland". AnyDVD does seem to recognise the DVD but, in FairUse, I only see several short segments listed; I haven't had this problem with any other DVD, including ones I purchased at the same time as "Alice".

Even if I ask FairUse to cache the entire DVD, it only caches a 6-minute segment.

I've created & attached an AnyDVD logfile; I've also attached a screenshot of what I see in FairUse.

Can you suggest anything I can do to get past this problem?

Thanks,
Ian

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.4.8_Info_E_AliceWonderland_USA_DES.zip
    638.2 KB · Views: 12
  • FairUse.jpg
    FairUse.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22
Fixed...

Turns out that my copy of FairUse had been silently updated and the new version doesn't work well. I've rolled back to my original version and everything seems to be working normally again.

Sorry for the red herring.

Back