• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to read files from...help

LisaMc

Ok I am a really basic computer user and I have tried to search for what on earth to do here but nothing seems to be the same and I don't want to muck something.... so please help me and forgive me as I need really basic instructions please!

I have been using anyDVD and CloneDVD for ages with no dramas then today I put a DVD the kids got for Chrissy in to back it up and it came up with

Unable to read files from
D:/video_TS

D:/video_TS/video_TS.ifo: unable to open files

It seems that my D drive (where the DVD is) seems to be disabled or something... the drive is empty when I have a look

I tried disabling anyDVD and the the d drive worked... however when I enables anyDVD again it changed it's icon and went blank again

I loaded everything on Mums computer and it works fine but she doesn't want me to use it .. so can you help.. I will give you all the info you need if you tell me where to find it!!!

Kindest Regards
Hoping you can help

LisaMc xx

Back