• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to open IFO file

maze5849

New problem since update
I have lite on dvd sohohd-167T and burner Optrite dvdrwdd1205. I click the drop down box and select D: video TS
I am getting this title bar says D:video_TS
in the box says D: video_TS/video_TS.IFO unable to open file
The device is not ready Pleas be sure that all required files are availabe and try again.
There is a detail box with this info in it says:
file 0 D:/video_TS/video_TS.ifo 21

The movie that is causing trouble this time is Topper Caew Presents We don't Die: We Multiply Robin Harris

I cleaned the disc. I appreciate any help out there. So I don't Know what to do.

Last edited:
New problem since update or should I say since I started renting from netflix.
I have lite on dvd sohohd-167T and burner Optrite dvdrwdd1205. I click the drop down box and select D: video TS
I am getting this title bar says D:video_TS
in the box says D: video_TS/video_TS.IFO unable to open file
The device is not ready Pleas be sure that all required files are availabe and try again.
There is a detail box with this info in it says:
file 0 D:/video_TS/video_TS.ifo 21

The movie that is causing trouble this time is Topper Caew Presents We don't Die: We Multiply Robin Harris

I cleaned the disc. It is probably a coeicidence but I sure having problem with the new update and with netflix. I appreciate any help out there. I have made copies like fracture, Perfect Stranger, vacancy no problem. So I don't no what to do.

Buy the DVD and then ask, this is why no one has replied to your post. Forum rules and renting.

SlySoft Forum Rules - SlySoft Forum

Back