• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to make a copy of Trace Amounts.

Terry I Major

AnyDVD read the DVD and collects the data, but fails to copy. I have tried this with CloneDVD2, using rip to Harddisk and Rip to ISO. All fail. I am uploading the Log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E__TRACE_AMOUNTS.ziplog
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD read the DVD and collects the data, but fails to copy. I have tried this with CloneDVD2, using rip to Harddisk and Rip to ISO. All fail. I am uploading the Log.
You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. The CloneDVD2 error message (cut & paste!) would be helpful, too.

You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. The CloneDVD2 error message (cut & paste!) would be helpful, too.
Thanks for the response. I took your suggestion and did get further. However, I get a message: "unable to copy protected material (CSS). Suggestions?anyDVD-20190629.JPG anyDVD-20190629.JPG

What is this? A DVD without CSS but with sectors flagged as CSS encrypted. Where did you get this disc? Do you have an Amazon orderlink / EAN code?
I have to check the code, why AnyDVD doesn't remove the encryption bit during copy.

Back