• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

unable to load device driver after installation

thebinkster

I did a search and had no luck here with this. Did find a mention in the french edition, but all it said was to reinstall which I have done repeatedly.

I am running windows xp and recently had to reinstall some software due to a windows crash. I reinstalled clonecd 5x and now when I click past the first start up screen accepting the ula I get a windows crash. Starting in safe mode and trying to start clone cd I get the error message.

"Unable to load device driver. After installation of clone cd windows has to be restarted."

Well I have restarted and continue to get the message. Any help would be appreciated

problem solved

found advise from ollie in another forum to uninstall busmaster drivers and go with the standard dual channel drives...all is good.:bowdown:

Back